SAP EDUCATIONAL SERVICES

* What is SAP Education ?
* What is SAP Consultant Education ?
* What is SAP Training ?How Different it is ? What relevant course should I take?
* What are the Prerequisites to do a SAP Module?
* How does SAP training help one ?Can anyone do it?
* How good is infrastructure in comparison to other training institute?
* What are various SAP R3 Modules/Academies available?
* What is various SAP R3 standard Training and Offerings?
* What is mySAP solution?
* Do you offer customer specific training?
* I am interested to be a SAP consultant, what relevant course should I take to begin with?
* Who are the SAP education partners?Courses available(what,where & when)in India?Where are trainings held
* Various companies /training institute offer SAP training, are these trainings valid?
* Does SAP provide placement after successful completion of training?
* Who are faculty members?
* What is mode of payment?
* What is the certification charge?
* Can I take-up only the certification Examination ?
* Can I take-up only the certification Examination alone, if I have undertaken SAP training in another institution ?
* What are the courses schedules?
* How do I enroll?
* What are the course timings?
* Are there any practice classes held after classes?
* What is the course fee?
* Will accommodation be taken care of?
* What about food?
* Will transport be taken care of?
* How do I purchase SAP solution?
* Does SAP offers part time courses?
* Is the course theoretical or hands on ?
* Why do i need the SAP R3 application consultant certification?
* What is the format of the examination?
* What level of knowledge is tested?
* What does the examination test?
* How will I know I have passed?
* Can I retake the examination?

No comments:

Post a Comment